Friday, July 6, 2007

My Little Rock Star

On Wednesday (July 4th!) we went to the annual "Fairfield Fourth of July Party". It was a ton of fun. Handsome Hunk LOVES going because he gets to play guitar in the live band every year. But I like to go because it's good friends and good food (and LOTS of it!).

After we ate the band started. They played for a while and then we needed to go to get our little guy to bed. While we were packing up Handsome Hunk's gear. Handsome Hunk's Dad picks up Blue-Eyed Boy and puts him in front of the microphone. And you know what that little boy did? He started singing! It was in a language none of us understood, but we did understand one thing...he was singing his heart out.

I tell you it was the cutest thing I ever saw. I didn't know I had a rock star.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com