Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Pregnancy Week 6

So, I am 6 weeks pregnant. I've been pregnant for over a month now! Crazy! Especially considering I didn't even know I was pregnant until two weeks ago. Which is kind of scary because the most important developmental time happens before a woman even knows she's pregnant. For Labor Day I went tubing and I was pregnant! Did I know? NO! Oh well, I guess everything is fine!! =)

This pregnancy is a lot different from my first. For one I don't feel pregnant. I mean yes, I have all the symptoms, but last time I just knew there was a little life growing in me, I was aware of it, but this time I don't feel that. I miss it.

I also have had barely any morning sickness, which kind of freaks me out because with Timmy I was sick every day for three months, 24 hours a day! So, it's quite a change.

I am incredibly tired this time. I think my iron was low, however, because I started eating tons of spinach and potatoes (they are high in iron if you didn't know) and I haven't been as exhausted as I was. But I still need a nap everyday and can't make it much past 9 pm anymore.

I am also super emotional!! I can cry about anything and I'm super GRUMPY!! My fuse has been so short with Timmy I feel so bad for the little guy, I get mad at the littlest thing. But I can't seem to control my emotions lately. I'm hoping this will get better here pretty quick because I don't want to be grumpy anymore!!!

I can't wait to go to the doctor. But I don't have my insurance worked out yet, so I can't make an appointment yet. Everything got kind of messed up when we moved.

Besides all that..........I love being pregnant! =)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com