Thursday, February 7, 2008

Into The Valley of Tears Once More

Jim called today.

Jim is the owner of the house we viewed, loved, wanted, dreamed about.

The answer is no.

No. house.

The people who viewed the house after us could give them the entire years rent in one payment.

They would've been crazy to not take them up on that.

It still stinks for us.

Jim did say though that he liked us a lot and is going to help us find somewhere, even if he has to buy a house to rent to us.

I see the blessing in that, but I'm much to far into the valley to rejoice in his kindness.

But God has a plan, right? I have to cling to this with all my being otherwise I might just crawl in a hole and never come out.

It seems so hopeless. Like we never get a "break".

But it's not supposed to be easy, right?

I sure wish it was.

I wish our financial mistakes of the past didn't have to haunt us for the rest of our lives.

I wish we didn't need to move right before Oat Bran arrives.

I wish, I wish, I wish.............

*sigh* time to stop wishing and keep praying.....

Here we go again-back to square one.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

"For I know the plans I have for you..."

Hang in there sis! All will be well!

Andrew Betts said...

*Hugs* from all of us over here

 
design by suckmylolly.com