Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Cookies Revisited

My beautiful, wonderful Sister-In-Law sent me a link to the Food Blogga. Here she has 212 Christmas cookie recipes from around the world. As I was looking through them (and desperately trying not to drool on my keyboard) I came across these wreath cookies. As waves of nostalgia flooded over me I quickly jotted down the recipe.

We used to make these! I can't believe I forgot about them. I always loved the red hots. There's something wonderful about the sweet gooey marshmallowy yumminess and the almost too spicy cinnamon candy mixing together in your mouth. Definately a delight for the taste buds.

Needless to say, I am adding this last minute addition to my Christmas Cookie List.

2 comments:

janelle said...

Hurray! I am so glad you found the wreath cookies:). We always made candy cane cookies, too, did you?

Jessica Lynn said...

nope we never did. They look yummy though!

 
design by suckmylolly.com