Monday, February 11, 2008

The 50th post and some REALLY GREAT NEWS!

First I would like to happily announce that this is MY. 50th. POST. I can't believe I've had so much to say! =)

On to the REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!

I'm sure you all remember this post.--from a couple of days ago. I think it's safe to say--I was depressed. (pregnancy hormones notwithstanding)

BUT in an amazing turn of events (all orchestrated by the Almighty---I mean who else could do such amazing and wonderful things??)

Jim called today.

The people who were going to put the entire years rent down could not get the money and lost their deposit. (I feel so sad for them--really I do--because if they loved this house as much as we do--it really is a sad day for them indeed)

So it is ours if we want it.

We sign the lease on Wednesday.

Did you read that??? Let me say it again just because it sounds so great.

WE SIGN THE LEASE ON WEDNESDAY!!!

At 2:30 pm to be exact.

At 2:30pm on Wednesday February 13th we will be the proud renters of A HOUSE!

I cannot begin to explain the wonder of this pronouncement! A HOUSE! No more apartment living. No more noisy neighbors. No more incessant pounding on our living room floor because....well lets face it folks we have a two year old and they are NOT quiet. (Apparently not everyone appreciates the pitter-patter of little feet on their ceiling--I personally don't see the problem.) No more feeling a guilty sense of pleasure that we are bugging our neighbors....especially when they slam their door every ten minutes and knock the pictures off the wall. A YARD!!! A YARD!! A YARD!!! Oh my sweet little boy can go outside and explore God's green earth!! In the summer we can hang our clothes out to dry, like we used too! Nothing smells better than sun-dried clothes! And my GREATEST wish is that they will let us plant a garden! Oh I can't wait!! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!

It was funny because Handsome Hunk and I were praying today about our housing and I added a little "could you hurry up please there's a pregnant woman down here" at the end....half serious half being stupid. And I guess God was listening! (not that I doubted or anything-of course)

So, now you must excuse me as I go start really packing. I've actually been packing one box a day for about a month now. You know all those things that you don't use on a regular basis.

But now, now I get to REALLY PACK!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Yippee! A house!!
Congrats!

Andrew Betts said...

Woo HOO!

Unknown said...

I knew it! Christopher told me about the disapointment, and I started praying.
Now for the moving bit...
Love you Sweetheart!
Dad

 
design by suckmylolly.com