Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Great Dishwasher Fast of 2008

went remarkably well. I had no problem keeping up with the dishes. I tended to do them twice a day and that seemed to work well.

Now that we are in our new house I have been doing the dishes once a day. It hasn't been to bad. Actually it's been really nice because The Handsome Hunk will dry the dishes while I wash. It is a nice time for us to just stand and talk about our day and have a little wind-down after we put Blue-Eyed Boy to bed.

I have discovered that I do still love washing dishes. I know I'm crazy. But I find it really enjoyable to have my hands in warm soapy water washing dishes. So, I guess if anyone had to go from dishwasher life, to non-dishwasher life I was the best candidate!

I'm sure I'll let you all know if this changes!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com