Sunday, August 17, 2008

The 100 Push-up Challenge Week 1

Tomorrow we start week two of the 100 push-up challenge. Week one was not as hard as I thought it would be. Last night I did my third workout and during the 5th rep I did 20 push-ups (go me!). I am still doing my "girly" push-ups. The handsome hunk did 22 push-ups during the 5th rep. He does the regular ones, but he doesn't touch his nose to the floor...I don't think he's there yet.

After next week we do another "test", to see how many we can do. I will let you know next Sunday how we did!

Head on over to Kat's Blog to see others who are doing this challenge.

Here's my shout out to those who I know are doing this:

Kristina

The 100 Push-up Challenge post 1

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah...I guess I should get on that! Been a bit busy (and tired!) lately.

 
design by suckmylolly.com