Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 100 Push-up Challenge Week 2

I have some sad news. The Handsome Hunk he, well, he gave up- plain and simple folks. But don't lose hope--I'm still in it, still trucking along.

I finished week 2 of the One Hundred Push-up Challenge. Oh how good it feels to notice myself getting stronger! Week 2 wasn't too much harder than week 1, it was do-able. So today it was time for another "exhaustion test" (basically do as many push-ups as you can until your arms refuse to work and you are stuck face down on the floor like a beached whale or something---oh yes, it's a blast). I am happy to report that I can do 27 push-ups. Maybe I should write that again a little bigger this time

I DID 27 PUSH-UPS!!

That's 20 more than I could do two weeks ago. Crazy. Fantastic. Wonderful. I am super proud of myself.

Because I could do so many I am now in the highest bracket for next week. I think it's going to kick my butt. But it'll be fun. I'm enjoying learning how far I can push my body.

Head on over to Kat's Blog to read about her journey through the push-up challenge, and see some other people who are doing it!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com