Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tip Jar Tuesday Tip #2

Keeping the bathroom mirror from fogging.

Another bathroom tip for you. Isn't it annoying when you get out of the shower and the mirror is all fogged? If you wipe it off you get streaks, and if you just wait it out it takes forever! Well I have your solution and it is something you probably have sitting right there in your bathroom!


Are you shocked? Don't believe me? Well, try it and see -you won't be disappointed I can promise you that. Spray a little foam in your hand, rub it all over the mirror, then wipe it away with a paper towel or cloth. It takes a bit of elbow grease to wipe it all off, but it's well worth it. It will last for about 4 weeks or so. And then every time you get out of the shower you can see your beautiful clean face!!

Try it out. Shaving cream---not just for shaving--who knew?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Is it any kind of shaving cream, or just Barbasol?

Jessica Lynn said...

Sorry I guess I should have clarified. Yes any kind of foaming shaving cream. I used my ladies pure silk one...which now that I look at it is made by Barbasol. I'm not sure if the gel kinds will work, I think it needs to be the foaming. I have some of the gel stuff, maybe I'll try that next time and let ya know!

That was just the first picture of shaving cream that I found! LOL =)

 
design by suckmylolly.com