Saturday, September 6, 2008

So I fell off the face of the earth.....

Because I hurt myself. Badly. Did something to both my legs while running last week Wednesday. Right below my knees, like where the leg connects to the knee on the inside part of the leg. Went to the med-center on Wednesday this week because the pain is so intense I can hardly walk. Doc said nothing was wrong with me, but he did x-rays anyways. Nothing. All going to the doc accomplished was giving both the kids a cold. So, here I am popping pain pills like they're going out of style, which upsets Red-Haired Girl's tummy, so then I have a cranky baby with a cold. Oh yes life is fun right now. Oh and my legs keep swelling more, and hurting more no matter how much Motrin600 or Tylenol with codeine I take. Did I mention that it hurts...a lot?

Monday I'm going to find a real doc and get this figured out. I can't keep going on like this.

A good thing that happened....The Handsome Hunk got promoted! YAY! Maybe now we can get our phone turned back on. Bah!

Oh and needless to say the C25K is on hold, as is the Push-up Challenge.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, no! I hope you get better soon.

And, it seems to me, that just because they didn't see a break doesn't mean their is no injury. Remind me to tell you about my right foot sometime...

 
design by suckmylolly.com